Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where is he?


Matt is my boyfriend and he's in Egypt until the very end of December. I love him so much and we both miss each other unbearably. The worst is ahead of us; he only left 3 days ago and I'm already sick over it.

I hope things will seem less unnatural without him when school starts on the 24th pf September, but things might also just seem worse for me because I'm so used to him being there when I get home, eating with him, sleeping with him. Everything, we do everything together.

2 comments:

luv2read said...

OOOhhhh, Rebekah! You seem so sad. :( I will have to think of something awsomely cool to cheer you up with. I know it won't be the same as Matt coming home, but I hope it will bring a smile to your face and take your mind off of missing Matt for at least a sec.

[GreenBeen] said...

Yeah, Tatjana you have to come to my house sometime soon so I don't get so lonely. I miss you too, ya know!